problem solving & educational technology lab
Specialization: Engineering Psychology
- Interactive Media Technology Center (IMTC)
- Institute for People and Technology (IPaT)
- MS Psychology, Georgia Institute of Technology (2015)
- MS Biology, Georgia Institute of Technology (2009)
- BS Zoology, University of Florida (2006)
- Video game design
- Music psychology
- Augmented reality
Selected Presentations & Publications
- Levy, LM, Solomon, RES, Gandy, M, & Catrambone, R. 2015. The Rhythm's Going to Get You: Music's effects on gameplay and experience. Paper presented at CHI Play 2015, London, U.K.
- Levy, LM, Solomon, RES, Moore, J, Way, J, Liu, R, and Gandy, M. 2015. Actions Speak Louder than Words: An exploration of game play behavior and results from traditional assessments of individual differences. Paper presented at Foundations of Digital Games Conference, Pacific Grove, C.A.
- Laura M. Levy, Maribeth Gandy, Rob Solomon, Anne Collins McLaughlin, Jason C. Allaire and Laura A. Whitlock. (May 2012). Fear of Failure: Gender Differences in Older Adult Gamers. Poster presented at Foundations of Digital Games, Raleigh, NC.