problem solving & educational technology lab
Specialization: Engineering Psychology
- Cognitive Science Society
- Human Factors & Ergonomics Society
- MS Psychology, Georgia Institute of Technology (2014)
- BA Psychology, Southwestern University (2010)
- Instructional design for STEM education
- Course design for blended and online education
- Educational technology
Selected Presentations & Publications
- Durso, F. T., Margulieux, L. E., & Blickensderfer, E.L. (2014) Human Factors, Online Oxford Bibliography in Psychology, New York: Oxford.
- Margulieux, L. E., Chen, D., McDonald, J. D., Bujak, K. R., Gable, T. M., Darling, C. M., Schaeffer, L. M., & Barg-Walkow, L. H. (in press). Online collaboration applications evaluated by ease of use. Ergonomics in Design.
- Margulieux, L. E., Guzdial, M., & Catrambone, R. (2012). Subgoal-labeled instructional material improves performance and transfer in learning to develop mobile applications. Proceedings of the Ninth Annual International Conference on International Computing Education Research (pp. 71-78). New York, NY: Association for Computing Machinery.