problem solving & educational technology lab
Specialization: Engineering Psychology
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- American Society for Engineering Education Georgia Tech Student Chapter
- MS Psychology, Georgia Institute of Technology (2015)
- BA Neuroscience, Agnes Scott College (2012)
- Instructional design
- Problem solving
- STEM education
Selected publications and presentations:
- Schaeffer, L. M., Margulieux, L. E., Chen, D., & Catrambone, R. (2017). Feedback via Educational Technology In L. Lin & R. Atkinson (Eds.), Educational Technologies: Challenges, Applications, and Learning Outcomes.
- Gable, T. M., Chen, D.W., Darling, C.M., McGlynn, S.A., Kazi, S., Preusse, K.C., Yoo, A., & Schaeffer, L. M., (July, 2016). From the Winning HFES "Voting System of Tomorrow" Competition Submission: Heuristic-Driven Recommendations for Improving Voting-Related Processes. Ergonomics in Design: The Quarterly of Human Factors Applications.
- Margulieux, L. E., Chen, D., McDonald, J. D., Bujak, K. R., Gable, T. M., Darling, C. M., Schaeffer, L. M., & Barg-Walkow, L. H. (April, 2016). Online collaboration applications evaluated by ease of use. Ergonomics in Design: The Quarterly of Human Factors Applications.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org