problem solving & educational technology lab
Specialization: Engineering Psychology
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- American Society for Engineering Education Georgia Tech Student Chapter
- MS Psychology, Georgia Institute of Technology (2015)
- BA Neuroscience, Agnes Scott College (2012)
- Instructional design
- Problem solving
- STEM education
Selected publications and presentations:
- Margulieux, L. E., Chen, D., McDonald, J. D., Bujak, K. R., Gable, T. M., Darling, C. M., Schaeffer, L. M., & Barg-Walkow, L. H. (in press). Online collaboration applications evaluated by ease of use. Ergonomics in Design.
- Schaeffer, L. M. (2014, April). Worked Examples, Procedural Text, and Subgoal Labeling: Instructional Organization and Learning. Presentation at the Engineering Psychology Colloquium, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA.
- Schaeffer, L.M. (2014, March). Effects of Instructional Order and Subgoal Labeling on Learning. Poster presented at Georgia Tech STEM Education Research Expo, Atlanta, GA
- Email: email@example.com