problem solving & educational technology lab
Specialization: Engineering Psychology
- BA Psychology, UNC Charlotte (2012)
- BS Biology, UNC Chapel Hill (2001)
- Nonprofit technologies and work systems
- Socially responsible design
Selected Presentations & Publications
- Yoo, A., Khote, G., Li, Y., Lu, G., Mandula, M., & Molu, S. (2014, April). Accessibility and universal design for exhibits. Poster presented at Young Innovators Forum during the American Alliance of Museums, Atlanta, GA.
- Gable, T. M., Chen, D. W., Darling, C. M., McGlynn, S. A., Kazi, S., Preusse, K.C., Yoo, A. & Schaeffer, L. M., (July, 2016). From the winning HFES "Voting System of Tomorrow" Competition submission: Heuristic-driven recommendations for improving voting-related processes. Ergonomics in Design: The Quarterly of Human Factors Applications.