Research Scientist, Doctoral Candidate
- Research Scientist II, Institute for People and Technology
- Research Director, Gaming & Esports Applied Research (GEAR)
- Georgia Tech, PhD Psychology expected 2020
- Georgia Tech, MS Psychology, 2015
- Georgia Tech, MS Biology, 2009
- University of Florida, BS, Zoology, 2006
- Esports user research: team training, STEM education, player health and safety
- Games user research: health, STEM, assessment, civic engagement
- Augmented and virtual reality: remote conferencing, health, training
- Accessibility: aging in place, gaming, training
- Future of work
Levy, L. 2019. Beyond Results: design considerations for scientifically valid games that empower users after play. Presented at the National Science Foundation Game-based Assessment Conference. Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Levy, L & Gandy, M. 2019. Supporting aging in place with the Internet of Things: meeting challenges of use through augmented reality tools. In Proceedings of the Gerontological Society of America, Austin, Texas.
Levy, LM & Gandy, M. 2019. Teaching video game design accessibility: toward effective pedagogic interventions in accessible design. Paper presented at the 21st International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, Orlando, Florida.
Levy, L. 2018. Evaluating the role of immersive technologies for training and performance. International Symposiums on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR), Munich, Germany.